Builders in Archway
If you've got no time or don't have the tools take on your latest refurbishment or house repairs yourself, why not hire the experienced local builder that does? Whether you're in charge of work in your own own home, on a commercial premises, or of a property you're renting out as a landlord, these are the builders Archway has come to rely on. Start with a no-obligation onsite consultation today to plan redecoration, revamping, and more...
Enjoy Work From Experienced Archway Builders
- When you've got questions about how we'll handle the renovation you're planning, simply give us a call - we're here 24/7 to support you
- Request your consultation with one of the friendly technicians onsite, and plan out your budget for your home improvement with no obligation to proceed
- Stay within the financial limits you've imposed every time! After consulting with you we'll know the figure you had in mind
- Every craftsman on the team is an experienced professional, and each is covered by comprehensive insurance, and works under a quality guarantee too
Choose From a Wide Array of Expert Building Services in Archway
- Painting and Decorating: no matter the material you need us to paint, we'll do the job to perfection
- Kitchen Fitting Services: there's no type of property that the kitchen fitting option isn't suitable for, and it includes the whole planning-installation package.
- Bathroom Fitting Services: for everything from minor upgrades to a full-scale bathroom renovation, Archway team provides the expertise for electrical and plumbing work
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: suitable for all sorts of properties, this is the way to re-plaster, or plaster and provide a skimmed finish for walls and ceilings.
- Tiling Services: do you need to fit tiles to walls, floors, or splashback areas in sinks and bathrooms? We've got the experts with all of the tools you need.
- Wallpapering Services: an accurate estimate of materials needed is required when wallpapering. Archway team have got the expertise necessary for this and more!
And for all fix-up tasks around your home - count on us! We've been a known provider of handyman services for years now and work with qualified tradesmen that are cautious, attentive and tidy.
Here's a Little More About Our Services...
With many tradesmen it'll be hard to see what you're paying for, but with us you'll receive a clearly itemised cost breakdown. This happens after we've consulted with you onsite, so we'll know all about your budget, your plans, and how we're going to fit in with the first while achieving the latter! Your breakdown will include:
- All labour
- All materials
- All costs associated with your work
The labour will be broken down by room or task, while the materials will include an estimated price based on the experience if we're providing them, and an even more accurate assessment if you've already bought the parts you want us to use.
The Booking Process - Five Minutes and Done!
It'll only take you a couple of minutes to contact a customer care representaative and send us the details about the home improvement job you need. You can choose between different contact options- see the form just below this paragraph. And remember, we're standing by around the clock - that's 24 hours a day, every day of the week - to take your call, so get in touch any time.
You'll get your no-obligation in-home consultation arranged then and there!
Information You Need Prior to Renovations in Archway
Archway is a district of London, which lies within the London Borough of Islington. The name of this particular district is no mystery - it's derived directly from the Archway bridge, which was built between Highgate and Homsey, back in 1896. The A1 Road, also known as the Great North Road, which is one of London's original toll roads. Archway's location was the site of a toll gate, where anyone who was travelling or passing through, needed to pay the toll to continue forward. The district also contains a couple of sites of interest, including Whittington Hospital, located on Highgate Hill, the Archway Tower, which is the most visible landmark in the entire area and the Archway Tavern, known as a music venue. Archway is serviced only by its own tube station and its neighbouring districts include Highgate, Tufnell Park and Holloway.